Friday, August 7, 2009

Welcome!

The purpose of this blog is to encourage fellow home schooling families. Whether you are a veteran home schooler, just getting your feet wet or are just learning about home schooling I hope that you find encouragement and support here.

When my husband and I started looking into home schooling, we naturally wanted to learn everything we could. We wanted to know what other family's home school journeys looked like. We were incredibly blessed to have a few friends who let us do just that. They let us come into their homes, pick their brains and allow us to see what home school looked like for them. They also prayed for us and encouraged us.

That is my desire for this blog. I want to document our journey and hopefully it will be an encouragement to others. Now is the perfect time to start because we are just getting started! As we embark on this journey as a family, I will share with you what we are doing, what has worked for us and what has not.

Thanks so much for reading! More to come soon...

~Elizabeth~

2 comments:

  1. I love this Liz. Great look for your blog. I am happy to be a follower: in person and on line! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kathy! I love following your blogs too!

    ReplyDelete